Introducing the 2021 GMC Canyon AT4!
2021 GMC Canyon AT4 release date
It’s official! There is a new GMC Canyon on the block. GMC recently debuted the new Canyon, which debuts with a variety of updates, most notably a new AT4 model. In fact, it’s the first-ever Canyon AT4 and debuts with great off-road confidence and a long list of standard equipment. Best of all, the new model is set for a 2020 release date. More details, including pricing information, are expected to be announced closer to the vehicle’s release. That said, what new features, technologies and updates can you expect to see on the new 2020 GMC Canyon AT4?
What is the 2020 GMC Canyon AT4?
- A new, larger grille design with red recovery hooks
- A premium cabin with Kalahari stitching and AT4 embroidery
- 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® tires
- An off-road tuned suspension with an Advanced Hill Descent Control System
- An Eaton G80 rear automatic locking differential for the four-wheel drive system
- A transfer case skid plate
- A bold exterior design with dark chrome finishes
In addition to the new Canyon AT4 model, GMC has also refined the Canyon Denali. The new 2020 GMC Canyon Denali truck adds a more sculpted and layered grille design, 5-inch chrome assist steps, chrome accents and a Denali-exclusive 20-inch Diamond Cut aluminum wheels. Inside the cabin, truck shoppers will find a new Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere color theme complimented by heated and ventilated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
Are you interested in taking a closer look at the new 2020 GMC Canyon AT4 or Denali? We invite you to contact our team to be added to our mailing list. Our team can contact you as soon as the new truck is in stock and can even help you reserve yours. Contact our friendly team today!
Read More: What is the GMC Multi-Tailgate Pro?