What’s new on the 2020 GMC Acadia?
The new 2020 GMC Acadia is now available at Carl Black Kennesaw! This sleek SUV gets a bold new look for 2020 and boasts sporty exterior styling, a more powerful engine and a variety of new technologies inside the cabin. That said, here’s a closer look at what’s new on the updated SUV. For 2020, the GMC Acadia receives:
- Standard and signature GMC C-shaped lighting
- A new Acadia AT4 model with unique exterior details
- A new nine-speed automatic transmission
- A new electronic precision shift with an electronic control
- A refined GMC infotainment system
- A new head-up display
- A fresh new exterior with a new grille, front and rear fascia and new 18-and 20-inch wheel designs
- A new, standard 2.0-liter Trubo engine for the SLT and Denali models
- An all-new navigation interface
- A new, available rear camera mirror for the Denali trim
Is the 2020 GMC Acadia bigger?
GMC’s new Acadia loses an inch in height and length for 2020, which leaves it more or less the same size as the 2019 model. That said, both the 2020 and 2019 GMC Acadia models have 12.8 cu.ft. of space behind the rear seats and 79 cu.ft. with the rear seats folded down.
Read More: When will the 2020 GMC Acadia be available?
2020 GMC Acadia configurations
The new Acadia is available in a variety of trims, including the SL, SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali. Which will you choose? Even the base SL model comes packed with a generous selection of premium equipment, including an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, OnStar with onboard Wi-Fi and much more.
Moving up in trim adds even more premium equipment to the new Acadia, including a power liftgate, remote start, leather upholstery, hill descent control, a Bose stereo system and heated and ventilated front seats. We invite you to see all the 2020 GMC Acadia has to offer with a visit to our beautiful showroom today!
Read More: 3 reasons to shop at Carl Black Kennesaw