Why SUV-Shoppers Need to Consider the All-New Chevy Equinox Model
If you just so happen to be on the hunt for a brand-new compact SUV to soon call your own, then you probably already know all too well that there are tons of available models out there for you to choose from. However, before you make up your mind and prior to making a purchase, there is an all-new playerin the compact SUV game that you really need to take a close look at!
We are talking about none other than the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, an entirely-new model that was just recently released into the marketplace. While the predecessor of the latest Equinox is indeed impressive, it has never been as stylish and sophisticated as it was made for 2018!
And here is why you really ought to consider the all-new Chevy Equinox before you buy your next SUV.
- Starting price tag is very affordable of only $23,580
- The EPA estimated that its 1.6-liter turbocharged diesel engine earns a remarkable 39 mpg on the highway
- For those that appreciate more power under the hood, there is also an available 2.0-liter turbo engine that delivers over 250 horsepower and has a 3,500-lb. towing capacity
- An all-new system, Chevy’s innovative Switchable All-Wheel Drive is available for drivers who want precise control and grip even in harsh weather conditions
- The clever infotainment system includes both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ at the base trim level, providing seamless access to your smartphone
- An eye-catching and all-new exterior style that you see in the striking picture above, and the Redline Edition is even more aggressive
- And there’s much more to learn about the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox, so visit Carl Black Kennesaw Chevrolet Buick GMC today for your own test-drive