2018 Buick Envision
The 2018 Buick Envision is a small, luxury SUV that has a lot to offer drivers looking for a vehicle in this class. A nice MSRP, good fuel economy at 22 city and 29 highway miles, along with a decent cargo capacity make this small SUV a great find from Buick. Fun to drive and really a pleasure to look at, the Envision is certainly an example of the combination of function and luxury that people have come to expect from the Buick brand over the years.
22 city/ 29 highway
26.9 / 57.3 cubic feet
The 2018 Buick Envision has won multiple awards in different categories. Among their accolades, they can count being a Top Safety Pick by IIHS when the Envision is upgraded with the Driver Confidence Package. This package adds a variety of active safety features and driver awareness technology that helps drivers be more aware of their surroundings as well as provides alerts in certain road conditions and traffic situations. The 2018 Buick Envision also received a 5-star rating in overall safety. Highlights of the Envision’s available safety features include:
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – This safety driver awareness technology pairs with the rear vision camera and allows drivers to be aware of any traffic that may be near, in any areas within 65 feet, their vehicle when they are backing up in any driving situation, including parking.
- Airbag System – The airbag system onboard the 2018 Buick Envision helps keep drivers and passengers safe in the event of a collision with ten airbags located throughout the vehicle.
- Safety Alert Seat – This technology uses vibrations on the bottom of the driver’s seat to alert drivers of possible collision issues that may be near the vehicle.
- Surround Vision – Drivers of the 2018 Buick Envision are made aware of objects from a wide and surrounded camera view of the area drivers are parking or maneuvering in, giving drivers more confidence when parking.
- Lane Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning – This safety feature lets drivers know when they are drifting out of their lane. Lane drift alerts are sent when the vehicle moves out of or nears the edges of lanes when the turn signal is not being used and guides the steering slowly back towards the center of the lane.
All of the 2018 Buick Envision safety technology helps give drivers more confidence while they are on the road. In the case that there is a collision, available OnStar technology is there to help with Automatic Crash Response, and Emergency Roadside Assistance.
Connectivity onboard the 2018 Buick Envision helps keep everyone connected on the go. Onboard 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot lets up to seven devices be connected at once. This gives passengers a stronger signal than they would have with their smartphone connectivity alone. The central driver info center lets drivers easily keep track of fuel levels, temperature inside the vehicle, and much more with its intuitive and non-distracting design. Apple CarPlay lets drivers access maps, music, SIRI, and text messages via their smartphone all with easy to use voice controls.
The MyBuick app gives drivers a unique way to access information and remotely control features on their Envision, like locking and unlocking, as well as remotely starting their vehicle. Drivers can also check diagnostics on their SUV, such as tire pressure and fuel levels from pretty much anywhere. Additional connectivity services can be added by Buick for drivers, such as Buick Smart Driver, vehicle diagnostics, remote and unlimited access, remote vehicle start, and WiFi data. Speak to your local dealership about what features can be added for free or are available at an additional cost.
From front to back, the 2018 Buick Envision is a small SUV that really delivers. Designed with driver and passenger comfort and usability in mind, the Envision makes driving and riding on board an absolute pleasure. Passengers are free to enjoy their conversations as well as their entertainment inside the Envision thanks to the QuietTuning technology that reduces, blocks, and absorbs noises and vibrations inside the cab. The interior styling of the Buick Envision is crafted for style and comfort and gives drivers the luxury they expect from a Buick. Only the best and most premium materials are used when crafting and manufacturing the 2018 Buick Envision. Leather seats are artfully stitched, and comfort padding resides in all of the right places for maximum comfort.
The center console was designed to give maximum ease of access to drivers and passengers with its smart and user-friendly dual-winged doors that can be opened from either the passenger’s side or the driver’s side. Cargo and passenger spaces are super flexible and make for an endless amount of cargo and passenger combinations. Heated rear seats and steering wheel add maximum comfort on cold days.
The exterior of the 2018 Buick Envision screams luxury from its stylish winged front grille to its boldy colored bumpers. Uniquely sculpted headlamps add a sporty feel to the front end of the Envision. The 2018 Buick Envision also features a panoramic Moonroof that gives drivers and passengers a roomy and wide open feeling while onboard. The hands-free power liftgate offers drivers maximum flexibility when loading and unloading cargo, whether it be for daily errands or
The 2018 Buick Envision is available in 4 trims and six colors. Bold exterior colors include; Ebony Twilight Metallic, Summit White, Galaxy Silver Metallic, Bronze Alloy Metallic, Chilli Red Metallic, and Midnight Amethyst Metallic. Available trims offer style and functionality additions for the Envision. These trims options are:
- Preferred – The preferred trim gives the Envision features like a 2.5L four cylinder engine that is available with all-wheel drive, heated front seats, and a hands-free power lift-gate.
- Essence – the Essence trim adds leather-appointed seats, heated rear seats, and chrome roof-rack side rails.
- Premium – Drivers get a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, all-wheel drive with active twin clutch, and HiPer strut front suspension with the Premium trim.
- Premium II – The Premium II features head-up display, cooled front seats, and auto park assist technology.
Whether drivers choose the base model or one of the upgraded trims, they can be sure that they will be getting a top of the line SUV.