2018 Buick LaCrosse
The Buick Lacrosse was introduced by Buick in 2004 as a mid-size car and manufactured as a full-size since 2010. The LaCrosse is now in its third generation and is Buick’s most popular sedan. When the Buick LaCrosse made its appearance as a full-size sedan in 2010, it was completely redesigned and moved into the luxury market. In 2018, these lux touches and details remain a prominent and favorite feature among fans of the Buick LaCrosse. A few of the new features that are available on the 2018 Buick LaCrosse are Automatic parking assist, Apple CarPlay and an onboard infotainment system, 3.6L direct-injection V6 engine, and 8-speed transmission, and the return of the classic tri-color Buick emblem.
25 city/ 35 hwy MPG
On Board Wi-Fi:
The 2018 Buick LaCrosse knows how important safety is to drivers and passengers, that’s why they’ve included active, passive, and driver awareness technology that helps keep drivers more aware and more confident – and that keeps everyone safer on the road. The 2018 Buick LaCrosse scored at the top of its class with an overall 5-star rating. A safety alerts seat uses advanced technology to detect any possible impact or collision hazards as they approach from either side of the vehicle and lets the driver know to be alert with pulses and vibrations from underneath the seat. Other safety tech onboard the 2018 Buick Lacrosse includes:
- Lane Change Alert Technology – This safety tech sends an alert signal to drivers when a vehicle enters their possible blind spot while driving. When drivers are switching lanes, the lane change alert technology lets drivers know when there is a vehicle in a possible blind spot.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – This safety and driver alert technology lets drivers know if there is cross-traffic they need to be aware of when driving, navigating, and parking.
- Lane Keep Assist – Lane Keep Assist technology gently adjusts steering when drivers accidentally drift out of their lane when steering in that direction without using their turn signal.
- OnStar – Sometimes accidents are unavoidable, and at other times you may have an unexpected issue with your vehicle. Because life happens, Buick has made the best of OnStar technology available for the 2018 Buick LaCrosse drivers. Automatic crash response helps you get the appropriate help you need in the event of a collision, and available roadside assistance gets you the assistance you need in case of unforeseen vehicle issues.
The safety tech available onboard the 2018 Buick LaCrosse makes it the perfect full-size sedan. Buick knows that getting where you need to go safely is the most important factor, and it shows in the packed suite of available safety features they have made available on the 2018 Buick LaCrosse.
Modern drivers want modern technology in their vehicles. Buick knows this and has equipped the 2018 Buick LaCrosse with the very best of up-to-the-moment technology. Some of the advanced technology and connectivity features onboard the 2018 Buick LaCrosse are:
- Onboard 4G LTE WiFi that lets drivers and passengers connect up to seven devices at a time. Onboard WiFi allows for a stronger connection than smartphones alone.
- The Buick infotainment system lets drivers access real-time maps, search navigation routes, save favorite routes, play music, and more, all from its 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen.
- Stay even more connected and access music, navigation, text messages, and favorite apps, all via the Buick infotainment system when connected to your smartphone with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. This compatible technology lets drivers access all of their personal tech seamlessly while onboard the 2018 Buick LaCrosse. Voice control and Siri allow you to access all of this tech hands-free.
Drivers can add connectivity access to their 2018 Buick LaCrosse that allows them to have remote access and unlimited access to more connectivity features, such as remote vehicle start.
The design of the 2018 Buick LaCrosse luxury full-size sedan brings the best of classic and modern together. Is exterior is skillfully sculpted, artfully designed with a stylish waterfall front grille, and the return of the classic tri-color Buick emblem. Multiple wheel options allow drivers to customize their Buick LaCrosse to their liking. 18 inch alloy aluminum wheels are standard on all LaCrosse models, and drivers can choose to upgrade their style with 20-inch wheels that add stunning accent to this full-size luxury sedan. LED headlamps and tail lamps truly give the LaCrosse a modern edge and also improve visibility for drivers.
On the inside, the 2018 Buick LaCrosse continues to impress. One of its most coveted features is its panoramic moonroof that can be push-button adjusted to provide drivers and passengers with that wide open feeling. A sunshade is available for rear seat passengers to cool down when needed. Quiet tuning tech is made possible by the use of specially crafted materials and sealers inside and out that allow for a quiet, enjoyable ride for passengers and drivers. Enjoy conversations and entertainment without the interruption of road and traffic noises.
When it comes to comfort, the seating onboard the 2018 Buick LaCrosse delivers with heated and ventilated seating that is wrapped in luxurious leather. Front seating also offers a massage option. In cold weather, the heated steering wheel lets you feel comfortable gripping the wheel. The interior of the 2018 Buick LaCrosse is customizable to make it one of the most luxurious rides in its full-size sedan class.