2018 Chevy Impala
The Chevrolet Impala is a full-size car that has been manufactured by Chevrolet in a few different time periods. The Impala first hit the automotive market in 1958 and was manufactured until 1985. Chevy halted the production of this full-size model for a few years and then resumed production for only two years, 1994-1996. After another pause in production, Chevrolet brought back the popular full-size Impala in 2000, and it continues to be in production today. Currently, in its 10th generation, the Chevy Impala has many won many awards and was chosen as the #1 affordable large car by U.S.News & World Report’s ranking. Over the years the Chevy Impala has been popular with critics and drivers alike and was at several different times Chevrolet’s top-selling full-size car. The 2018 Chevy Impala continues to impress both critics and consumers. There are currently three trims available: the LS, LT, and Premier, with a Midnight appearance package upgrade made available on the LT and Premier, trim levels.
22 city/ 30 hwy
up to 5 passengers
Chevrolet prides itself on designing and manufacturing safe and dependable vehicles, and the 2018 Chevy Impala is no exception. The Impala comes complete with Chevrolet’s comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care. This package that is exclusive to Chevrolet customers provides the ultimate in protection for drivers and their vehicles. The Chevrolet Complete Care Package gives drivers:
- Two maintenance visits complete with oil changes, tire rotations, and an overall vehicle inspection.
- Roadside assistance for up to 60,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first.
- A powertrain warranty, limited coverage. Speak to your dealership about specific coverage details under this warranty.
- Three year or 36,000-mile bumper to bumper limited warranty
- Six years or 100,000 miles of rust protection for your vehicle body, parts, and factory installed accessories.
- Chevrolet Connected Access with ten years of standard connection. Drivers can use this service to access driver diagnostics.
- A one month trial of OnStar Safety services.
This kind of protection gives confidence to drivers of Chevrolet vehicles by letting them feel safe and connected in their car, truck, or SUV.
Don’t let its demure appearance fool you. The 2018 Chevy Impala is packed with power on the road. The 2018 Chevy Impala has two powertrain combinations to choose from that lets drivers get their ideal balance of high-impact performance and smart fuel efficiency.
First up is the 3.6L V6 engine that offers 305 horsepower, direct injection, and variable valve timing. Even with all of this get up and go, the Impala still offers drivers a nice fuel efficiency with an estimated 28 MPG highway miles.
The second powertrain option is a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that offers remote stop/start technology and gives drivers an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on the highway.
The 2018 Chevy Impala is a safe bet for drivers and passengers with its wide array of available active, passive, and driver awareness safety features. More safety features allow drivers to feel more confident while they are on the road which leads to safer drivers overall. The Chevy Impala even received a 5-star overall vehicle safety award for safety from the NHTSA in 2018. There is technology onboard the Chevy Impala that helps prevent accidents, protect in case of a collision, and respond to accidents quickly and effectively in the case of a collision.
- Prevention safety technology – includes available technology like forward collision alert, lane departure warning, side blind zone alert, and rear cross-traffic alert.
- PreventionProtection safety technology – includes ten standard airbags located in key impact points throughout the vehicle.
- PreventionResponsive safety technology – includes OnStar Safety and Security Plan with Automatic Crash Response. This technology comes standard on all models for the first month. For the following months, this service becomes an available option.
With all of the available and standard safety features, the 2018 Chevy Impala gets drivers and passengers where they need to go safely and with confidence.
Drivers and passengers will have no problem staying connected on the go with the connectivity technology available onboard the 2018 Chevy Impala. Drivers have easy access to all the info and controls they need on the Chevrolet MyLink 8-inch full-color touch control panel. Onboard, there is available 4G LTE Wi-Fi – up to seven devices can be connected at one time. The Impala is also available with Apple CarPlay Connectivity that lets drivers access messages, music, apps, navigation and more, all from their phone. Another tech favorite on the Impala is the MyChevrolet Mobile App. This app let drivers lock and unlock, as well as remotely start their vehicle engines. Drivers can also check fuel levels, set parking reminders for themselves, and monitor tire pressure.
The interior of the 2018 Chevy Impala impresses with its chrome detailing and its woodgrain touches. The Impala retains its classic Chevrolet styling and is one of the most attractive full-size cars on the market today. Sleek and modern, the Impala consistently delivers a fun, attractive ride year after year. The interior of the 2018 Chevy Impala is roomy and spacious and is built to provide a comfortable ride for drivers and passengers alike. Whether you are heading out on your daily commute, running errands, doing carpool drops, or taking off on a weekend getaway, the Impala will get you there in comfort and style. The Impala’s exterior makes it stand out on the road. Wherever you are traveling to you’ll arrive in style. The 2018 Chevy Impala has sleek lines, a uniquely sculpted front grille and bumper that create an aerodynamic and stylish look to this fun and dependable full-size Chevy.