Which feature goes with what trim level?
2021 Chevrolet Traverse trim level comparison
The 2021 Chevrolet Traverse would be a great option for those who are looking for a new SUV that has a generous amount of space, but that does not feel like a huge vehicle at the same time. In this 2021 Chevrolet Traverse trim level comparison, we are going to take a closer look at some of the features that are available and standard in the different trim levels. There are some great Traverse options available in our showroom at Carl Black Kennesaw. Learn more about the various options below!
Which 2021 Chevrolet Traverse trim level is right for me?
The 2021 Chevrolet Traverse is available in seven trim levels which include the L, LS, LT Cloth, LT Leather, RS, Premier, and High Country. Please note that what you see below are just some highlights of the trim levels and not all of the features that are available and standard. Which one seems like it would be a good fit for you?
- 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 310 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque
- Dual-outlet exhaust with bright round tips
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Heated power outdoor mirrors
- Room for 7 or 8 passengers with a second-row bench seat
- 3.5-inch diagonal Driver Information Center
- Rear power liftgate with programmable height adjustment
- 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen with Chevrolet Infotainment System
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Wireless charging station
- Forward Collision Alert
- 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
- SkyScape® power tilt-sliding sunroof and fixed rear skylight with screen
Make sure you contact Carl Black Kennesaw today with any and all questions that you have! Our team members have a lot of great details and information about this vehicle that they would be more than happy to share with you! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off today in a new 2021 Chevrolet Traverse!