2020 Chevrolet Blazer Engine Specifications
The 2020 Chevrolet Blazer engine specifications prove this model has the power and performance needed for your everyday drive and vacations alike. Take this SUV on all your trips and enjoy a thrilling adventure in the comfort of your vehicle. Check it out!
How powerful is the 2020 Chevy Blazer?
So, how powerful is the 2020 Chevy Blazer? Let’s take a look at the trims, and what power they provide.
- Blazer LS: 2.5-Liter 4-cylinder engine; 193 horsepower; 188 lb.-ft. of torque
- Blazer 1LT: 2.5-Liter 4-cylinder engine; 193 hp; 188 lb.-ft. of torque
- Blazer 2LT: 2.0-Liter 4-cylinder Turbo engine; 230 hp; 258 lb.-ft. of torque
- Blazer 3LT: 2.0-Liter 4-cylinder Turbo engine; 230 hp; 258 lb.-ft. of torque
- Blazer RS: 3.6-Liter 6-cylinder Turbo engine; 308 hp; 270 lb.-ft.
- Blazer Premier: 3.6-Liter 6-cylinder Turbo engine; 308 hp; 270 lb.-ft.
As you can see, you’ll have 3 different engine options for the Chevy Blazer. The LS and 1LT gives you a 2.5-Liter 4-cylinder engine with 193 horsepower and 188 lb.-ft. of torque. Take a step up to the 2LT and 3LT and you’ll have a 2.0-Liter 4-cylinder engine with 230 hp and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. Take a look at the RS and Premier and you’ll have a 3.6-liter 6-cylinder engine with 308 hp and 270 lb.-ft.
Read more: Should I service my truck at a dealership?
How much can the Chevy Blazer tow?
The 2020 Chevy Blazer has a max towing capacity of 4,500 pounds. This is enough for many of the lightweight recreational boats, trailers, and some campers. This towing capability gives you the power and versatility to find a reliable model that still gives you the power and performance you need on trips and everyday drives as well.
New and used Chevy models for sale in Kennesaw, GA
Even if you’re looking for a different Chevy model like the 2021 Chevy Silverado Realtree Edition then we encourage you to come on over to your friendly Carl Black Kennesaw. We have plenty of models available for you to choose from. So, give us a call or check out our inventory. We look forward to hearing from you!