What updates does the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 receive?
If you have your eye on a powerful pickup truck that can tow, haul and commute with ease, then the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 is a must for your shopping list. This capable pickup truck delivers a rewarding driving experience that will impress. Best of all, the GMC Sierra 1500 receives a long list of updates for 2020, including new technologies, new trailer tow mirrors and a powerful new 10-speed automatic transmission. Here’s a closer look at what updates the GMC Sierra 1500 receives for 2020.
- Available adaptive cruise control with a camera
- An available enhanced ProGrade Trailering technology with a transparent trailer view
- The option of adding the Elevation model on the Crew Cab body style
- An available carbon fiber bed for the CarbonPro Edition and models with a 3.0-liter Duramax turbo-diesel engine
- A 10-speed automatic transmission is now available on models with a 5.3-liter V8 engine
- New trailer tow mirrors are available as an add-on option
- SiriusXM capability for the 8-inch-diagonal infotainment system
- An available 3.0-liter Duramax turbo-diesel engine has been added to the CarbonPro Edition
Read More: Does GMC make a 4500 truck?
2020 GMC Sierra 1500 release date
We are proud to announce that the new 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 is now available at Carl Black Kennesaw! In fact, we have a great selection of models for you to choose from. Our friendly team of experts can answer any questions you might have along the way and can answer any questions you might have.
Choose from six trims, including the base, SLE, Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali. The new 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 is also available in regular single cab, double cab and crew cab styles and a variety of bed lengths. How will you build your 2020 GMC Sierra 1500? Find yours today at Carl Black Kennesaw!
Read More: What is the GMC Multipro Tailgate?